26 March 2020
At CMV Group architects, our priority is the health and well-being of our staff as we monitor the spread of COVID-19. We are aligning our strategies with those of the Government of Canada, the Province of Ontario, the City of Toronto and the World Health Organization.
We continue to work, but at safe social distances.
We have provided our staff with the option to work from home and are ensuring that they have the technology in place to do so effectively. Our office is closed to the public, but open for business as usual. Our IT infrastructure is in place to provide a work from home solution as the need arises.
We are focused on how we can support our community of clients, consultants and partners to ensure business continuity during this time of uncertainty. Our goal is to minimize disruption to our business relationships as much as possible. As such, we are adapting the following policies:
- In person meetings with external clients and contacts are cancelled both in and out of our office.We will utilize video conferencing in lieu.
- If an essential meeting is required on site, we are recommending our clients call in advance to discuss the logistics of an onsite meeting.If a site visit moves forward, social distancing will be followed by our employees.
- All staff returning from travel outside of Canada are to self-isolate for 14 days, in line with current governmental health advisories.
- Healthy preventative habits are encouraged of our staff.
- Staff who are ill are requested to stay home until symptom free.If any of our staff or their immediate family members are considered high risk, we suggest practicing social distancing and not attend the office.
We remain dedicated to working together to maintain a safe working environment and honour our commitment to the business of our clients. We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves and will update our policies accordingly.
CMV Group architects